Sunday, October 25, 2009

Perfect Day

October 24 was pretty much the perfect day for me. Not only was the weather absolutely beatiful (high 58), but I got to do what I have been wanting to do on a Saturday for 2 months, nothing...



Usually, my Saturdays are spent bopping around to various locations to watch football, which I absolutely love doing, but is also exhausting (and then Monday comes around and all I have to show for it is a huge pile of laundry and a lot less money). I decided against my normal routine and decided to have a "me" day and do laundry, run, read on my balcony and be lazy... it was awesome...

Although I decided against watching my usually amounts of football yesterday, I do still have my opinions about game day...
  • TCU- My home town team (and my dad's alma mater). Go Frogs! Way to beat BYU (i despise them after they beat us in game 1 of this year, and took down Bradford)
  • Alabama/ Tennessee- Seriously Bama, I thought you were better than that. Although, this game has resulted in my CEO having to dress up in a Tennessee jersey and singing their fight song next Friday because he bet with a 7 point spread...
  • BOOMER SOONER! That's all I have to say about that...

Less than 2 weeks until Natalie and Jeff come to ATL!!! I am so excited I can barely contain myself.

Thanks, and Boomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment