Monday, October 19, 2009

A Case of the Mondays...

Is it just me or do Mondays come a lot sooner these days?  I blame the working world.  I guess college spoiled me with no Friday classes for the past 4 years so 3 day weekends were the norm.
The only thing that gets me through this horrible day is KICKBOXING! I have found a new love for my kickboxing class and the instructor that teaches it.  She only teaches it every Monday and I find myself actually excited to participate in a 60-minute sweat fest!

Halloween is also quickly approaching... Some people look fo
rward to this holiday, but I do not... but I need costume ideas!  I am going to a work party so I need to find a costume by this weekend...
Shout out to my KKG sister Halley! She has been such an amazing friend since I moved here and I am so lucky that she made the move from TX to ATL as well!  Boomer Sooner and Tuck Fexas!




No comments:

Post a Comment